Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Want Want Want

Blue Fluffy Jumper - Topshop
Baby Lips - Maybelline
Pink Backpack - Fjallraven Kanken
New Balance U420 - Office
Origins GinZing Moisturizer - Boots

This fluffy pale blue jumper from Topshop is just too cute, I want it so much!! I've always loved fluffy jumpers and coats, and I picked up this fluffy tee from Topshop a few weeks ago, but now I want the jumper too! They also have it in pink, but I can't make up my mind which one I like more.. So whilst I make up my mind, and wait for the weather to get a little bit nippier, as to justify buying a jumper in August, this jumper will stay firmly at the top of my wish list! Moving onto Maybelline's Baby Lips. Well aren't these little lip balms on everybody's wish list!? They are available to buy online, but they have yet to reach shops. I will wait a little longer so I can test them out and decide which ones I want. As you probably know, I am somewhat of a lip balm enthusiasts due to having really dry lips, so I am pretty excited about trying out Baby Lips! This pink Kanken Backpack is just so sweet, I love the colour! I am a little reluctant to purchase this though as they are quite expensive, I am scared it will take my toddler-chic to a new level aaaand I already have my leather backpack. However when I look at it I remember why I want it, I just don't know! Next up, the trainers! My boyfriend thinks these New Balance trainers are really ugly, but I want them so badly!! I'm not really a trainer person, I am usually always in leather boots/shoes, and the only pairs I own are some bright pink Nikes for running at uni and some high top Nikes I got ages ago and hardly ever wear. However, I am for some strange reason obsessed with these New Balance trainers! They don't have my size in any of the shops I've looked in so far, so maybe we are not meant to be.. but I will carry on searching! Lastly we come to the Origins GinZing Moisturizer. I've heard lots of good things about this moisturiser, and the brand generally, and although it isn't as expensive as some high end skin care, it is still out of my price range! But it's something I want to try, and see if it lives up to all the hype. So there you go, the tip of the iceberg in terms of things I want. What are you lusting after at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute list ! I always wanted to try these lip balms !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I want to know when they'll actually be in shops not just online!
      x

      Delete
  2. nice post!! follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete