Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Review: Nip + Fab Bust Fix & Mango Smoothie Dry Skin Fix

Nip + Fab:
Bust Fix Sample Size - Free With Cosmo
Mango Smoothie Dry Skin Fix - £2.99 in Savers (retails for £8.49 in boots!)

I had been meaning to try some Nip + Fab products for ages, with the bust fix sitting, rather firmly, at the top of my list. Having read many reviews by bloggers and in magazines that this product actually made their breasts a lot perkier, and some even said bigger, I definitely wanted to give it a go. However, the £16 price tag put me off, even though I'm one to splash out on a quality product, I had no idea if this would even work on me, and £16 is a lot of money to pay for something like this. However, in the space of one week, I stumbled upon not one, but two fantastic Nip + Fab bargains which allowed me to get my hands on some of their products without the expensive price tag! When I spotted that Cosmopolitan Magazine were giving away one of three sample size Nip + Fab products; Body Glow, Leg Fix and Bust Fix, I of course searched every supermarket and W H Smith until I found an issue with a free bust fix mini (it seemed to be the rarest one!). I have been using it for about a week now, and although the directions say use twice daily, I must admit I struggle to remember! So far I haven't noticed much of a difference, but I will continue using this product, and see if I think it's worth buying the full price one once I've finished the sample size. And then we come to my second bargain, the Mango Smoothie Dry Skin Fix! This was such a surprise as I wasn't even on the look out for more Nip + Fab products, and it was only a day after getting the free Bust Fix that I spotted this! I was in my local Savers looking for some essentials (which it is absolutely brilliant for!) when I saw the whole range of Nip + Fab body butters including Cherry Tarte, Pistachio Sundae and Coconut Latte for only £2.99 each. I couldn't believe how cheap they were, as I'd seen them for more than double that price in boots! I was immediately drawn to the Mango Smoothie one, as mango is one of my favourite fruits and I think it smells delicious! In terms of consistency, it's much more like a lotion than a butter I'd say, and is no where near as solid as the body butters from The Body Shop. The smell is nice but a little bit on the synthetic side, again in comparison to The Body Shop, which smells more fresh to me. It's good at moisturising, but it's nothing amazing, but I don't have a problem with very dry skin so that's not really a issue for me! As this body butter doesn't have any firming qualities I think it's a bit overpriced for what it is, but with my thrifty shopping, this bargain is totally worth £2.99! Grab a copy of Cosmopolitan Magazine this month for your free Nip + Fab product, or head over to a Savers to check out their deals! Have you found any good beauty bargains recently worth shouting about?

6 comments:

  1. Cute post, thanks for sharing !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, will definitely have to keep my eye out for the Bust Fix...

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mango too, was debating buying the Body Shop one but might try this first at such a good price!

    I've added your blog to my blogroll, if you have a minute pleease check it out at

    www.holdthefront-page.com

    Thanks!

    Soph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mango is so nice, the body shop have half price at the moment on mango body butter so go check it out!!
      Aw, thank you so much! :)
      x

      Delete