Sunday, 14 July 2013

I Won The ShopStyle Festival Shopping Challenge!

First of all I just want to say a massive SORRY for a complete lack of blogging these last two weeks!! I've been a little busy.. (although it's really no excuse!) 
As you may or may not have heard, I was announced as the overall winner of the festival shopping challenge, which was a competition run by ShopStyle and judged by Natasha at Girl In The Lens, giving bloggers the chance to win a massive £1000 towards their summer wardrobe! And I just happened to be that lucky blogger!!! When I found out I had won I was so excited, especially as I had seen such great entries by other bloggers, including my very good friend Claire of Glad Rags LDN, who I am going to Latitude with this year! This is the winning look I created for the festival shopping challenge (and you can find my original entry by clicking here):


Of course I have been keeping rather busy, hitting the shops on the search for the best summer pieces to complete my festival look. And with only 4 days left until Latitude I am so excited to show you all my festival style, and what I have purchased so far with my winnings! This was just a quick blog post to update you all, and I'll be posting all my outfits from Latitude, and of course all the highlights from the festival upon my return!

10 comments:

  1. Wow well done! Congrats! A well deserved win for a very stylish festival chic set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list, the shoes are pretty !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that! Well done for winning the competition! £1000 on clothes I can only imagine XD, I love the look its so chick!

    Amyloo xx

    http://amyloosworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, must admit I am pretty envious! Your entry is lovely, well deserved :)

    Hannah
    X
    Www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky girl! congratulations!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete