Tuesday, 4 June 2013

What's New Pussycat?






Top - Topshop
Pinafore - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Topshop
Rings - Pia

I have a slight obsession with dungarees and pinafores, and so when I saw this navy number from Miss Selfridge was on sale from £40 to £20, I had to have it! I love finding a good bargain so I was very happy with my new purchase! What I like about this pinafore is how fitted it is, with a slight 60s feel to it, which makes it quite different to my other pinafores; a slouchy overalls type one from Topshop, and a skater skirt style one from River Island. I dressed it up with this lace crop top from Topshop, which is great for summer and really versatile. The lace detailing is really pretty for a night out but it's casual enough to wear in the day too. My very lovely rings from Pia were both presents from my very lovely boyfriend, Jamie! I much prefer understated jewellery to chunky statement pieces, and I wear these rings everyday as they're very petite and cute and go with almost anything. I also met this sweet little kitty, who had a little diabetic sign on it's collar, and we became friends. Hopefully we'll run into each other again!

2 comments:

  1. Simple and stylish... I love this look on you hun especially the lace cropped top :) Please drop by my blog too if you'll get a chance @ www.mystylestories.com

    Regards,
    Chew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chew! Lovely blog, I am following on bloglovin!
      x

      Delete