Friday, 28 June 2013

The Liebster Award: Discover New Bloggers

I was tagged in this by two lovely bloggers, Crime of Fashion and A Little Abstract, so I will be answering 22 questions instead of 11! Essentially, The Liebster Award is a game created by bloggers with under 200 followers to connect with each other and discover new blogs! 
The rules:

- Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
- Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers (on bloglovin') to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- No tag backs!

1. The one makeup step you never skip
Curling my eyelashes!
2. Your favourite fashion blogger
I love What Olivia Did, she always looks great
3. Your favourite fashion item for this Summer
Probably my Mom jeans, as it's going to be a cold one, and these go with everything
4. Your favourite TV Show
Twin Peaks
5. Your favourite makeup brand
Benefit
6. You are invited to a party, you don't know the dress code, what do you decide ? Taking the risk to be overdressed or underdressed?
Underdressed
7. A foreign language you wish you could speak
French
8. Real or fake lashes?
Forever real!
9. What do you love the most about blogging?
Putting myself out there and reading other people's blogs
10. A blogger you'd like to be friend with
Katie Snooks from Katie's Beauty Blog, she's such a cutie
11. The biggest fashion/beauty/hairstyle mistake you ever did
Oh god, to name a few: a terrible short fringe I had when I was being a hair model, the awful emo stage circa 2006, every time I decide to go back blonde and have orange hair for about a week.

1. If you could steal one celebrities style who would it be?
Alexa Chung
2. What is the most common colour in your wardrobe?
Probably either black, grey or navy!
3. What are you most likely to spend your money on?
Clothes, make up and probably food!
4. Night in or night out?
I love going out with my friends, but nothing beats a night in with my boyfriend
5. Curly or straight hair?
I've always had straight hair
6. Favourite High Street store?
Topshop of course
7. Heels or flats?
Flats always
8. Your favourite trend of the moment?
Pinafores
9. Favourite designer?
I love Mary Katrantzou! For shoes Charlotte Olympia
10. Books or magazines?
Both, I love a good book, but I read an obscene amount of magazines
11. You are given £10, what would you spend it on?
Probably a flower crown, I really want one!

The Blogs I am nominating are:

Elly from All Death By Diamonds
Heather from HEATHERESWEET
Monica from
Nyloncake
Paige from Held Together By Pins
Sophie from Sophielouisew_fashion.beauty.lifestyle
Hannah from Dainty and Ivory
Christina from Kimi and Me
Rosie from Rosie Alexandra
Chew from My Style Stories
Holly from Holl JC
Charlotte from The Beauty Bucket

And the 11 questions I would like you to answer are:

1. Most worn item of clothing?
2. Favourite magazine?
3. Designer or High street?
4. Favourite band/singer?
5. Where would you love to live?
6. Favourite beauty product?
7. Celebrity syle icon?
8. Favourite blogger?
9. Dream job?
10. Favourite film?
11. How did you start blogging?

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! Great questions too so I'll be answering this one in the week! :)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I look forward to hearing your answers! :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!! will put this on my to do list, love reading people's answers. we have so much in common it looks like!! hehe. Congrats on your win. So deserved. yey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it's a good way to get to know your fellow bloggers! :) For the ShopStyle festival challenge? Thank you, I can't believe I won, so exciting!! :)
      x

      Delete
  3. oh sweetie, thank you so much for the nomination! i will do it asap!
    really liked your answers :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I look forward to reading yours! It's a nice way to find out more about your fellow bloggers!
      x

      Delete
  4. Awh, thank you, really means a lot =) I will be posting my answers soon!

    Hannah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I look forward to seeing what you put!
      x

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for awarding me lovely! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou again!

    http://www.thebeautybuck.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award-discover-new-bloggers.html

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kirsty.. it mean so much to me! Will try answer and do a post asap after my night shifts. All the best xx

    ReplyDelete