Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Review: Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Treatment & Shampoo



Lee Stafford's Hair Growth:
Treatment - £7.99
Shampoo - £6.99

About 5 or 6 months ago, after many nights spent pining over pictures of models with long flowing hair, I purchased some wavy synthetic hair extensions from Ebay, which looked okay but were so heavy I could hardly bear to keep them clipped in for more than a few hours. They also looked funny with my short hair, and I had to sort of tie back long bits of the extensions round the back to cover my short layers. So, when I spotted this product in boots I immediately did a little research and decided to buy both the treatment and the shampoo. I've had a good history with Lee Stafford products; Lee Stafford's Bleach Blondes Shampoo (£6.35) was my favourite toning shampoo when I used to have white blonde hair, which I preferred to both Touch Of Silver Weekly Treatment Shampoo (£3.09) and John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo (£5.89). At first I used the products religiously, applying the leave-in treatment after using the shampoo, concentrating mainly on the roots, and then applying my own conditioner, which varies a lot! I used up the treatment pretty quickly, after maybe a month, and noticed my hair seemed to be growing a bit quicker, as well as feeling nourished, so picked up another pot - I am now on my third! The shampoo, however, didn't seem to be doing that much, and I didn't really like the way it made my hair feel so I stopped using it after a while, and just used the treatment every other time I washed my hair. Here are some pictures of the progression of my hair length:


December 2012, March 2013, May 2013

As you can see from the last picture, taken at the beginning of this month, my hair is considerably longer than it was at the beginning of the year, and I feel that this is partly due to using the Lee Stafford Treatment. Although it does say on the packaging that it can't perform sheer miracles on your hair, it does do a good job at nourishing the roots, so as to promote healthy, and hopefully quicker, growth! However, I felt my hair had lost it's shape and looks pretty straggly in the last picture, and after having lots of friends telling me I suited shorter hair, I decided that long locks weren't for me, and so I went for the chop. I would definitely recommend this product to those of you needing a little boost with your hair growing, and I'll keep a pot of this stored safely away in case I need to fix any hair disasters, especially as I now have a fringe. As they say, hair always grows back, but this is perfect for when you need a bit of help!

2 comments:

  1. Diminish has experienced male pattern baldness from an young age. How ever he has defeat this with Hair Loss Treatment Delhi. Dwindle wishes to share his experiences and hair loss advice with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effective treatments for some types of hair loss are available. But some hair loss is permanent.
    Hair Growth Treatment

    ReplyDelete