Thursday, 30 May 2013

A Very Big House In The Country






Top - H&M
Cardigan - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Heels - Zara
Wishbone Necklace - Present
Watch - Urban Outfitters


There is something about these barely there leather sandals from Zara which just ooze sophistication, they are basically everything Zara represents in the form a shoe! Minimalist chic. I love their current S/S collection of luxe meets the Far East, with beautiful Oriental designs embroidered on silk bomber jackets, blouses with Japanese prints and kimono-style blazers. When I have some money I will definitely be acquiring a piece of clothing or two! I originally bought the houndstooth pattern cigarette trousers from Topshop to go out for a friend's birthday drinks, but I find I actually wear them more in the daytime. The plain black vest makes for a monochrome outfit, so I added my slouchy navy cardigan (which I wear with everything!) to create a more casual look. I have not been enjoying this cold and wet weather at the moment, it's June in a few days and I'm desperate to give the summer dresses an airing, so here's hoping the weekend brings some sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Just wanted to say simply how much I appreciate the info that is shared here.


    Review my weblog ... best digital cameras 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write
    if not it is difficult to write.

    My site; Free Riot Points

    ReplyDelete